cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps Guide Tour at Office 365

I am using PowerApps in Office 365 as an exercise ( Time Off Request) of the PowerApps Guide Tour that was provided by Microsoft PowerApps, but they shows differently setting, for example, my PowerApps does not have Date tab, it is Rule tab, see pictures. Why? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

There are a couple of issues here. Unfortunately, the PowerApps designer changes quite frequently, and the screenshots in your training material no longer match how PowerApps looks today. I appreciate this is very confusing.

The second point I'd make is that the property pane will change, depending on the item that you have selected. In your screenshot, the screen item is selected so you won't see any of the data properties that are related to your gallery control. If you select the gallery control from the left hand pane first, the items that used to appear under 'data' are represented in the bits that I've highlighted beneath. You can also access the data properties via the 'Advanced'  section of the properties pane.

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,116)