cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lewisma2
Regular Visitor

PowerApps HELP!!

Hi,

I'm an educator and I'm building a list for teachers to be able to filter a lot of information about students.  I have built a Microsoft list in which I formatted the form with sections, but for some reason the conditional formatting stopped working.  Because of this, I stumbled upon using the customize forms in PowerApps.  I discovered this about two days ago and have self-taught myself through YouTube videos but I'm failing to find the videos or support I need for my final aspects to make this work.

1. I am using three screens to collect information.  All three screens contain information about the same student so I need all three screens to feed into the same row in my list. I feel like I'm reading that I'm going to need to "patch" the information, but none of the videos I've watched are helping me with my specific need. All of the fields on the screens connect to a column in my list. 

2. I already have some items in my list so I need to be able to open the previous forms to edit if necessary, while also needing to start a new form.  We need the form to be able to be edited and saved along the way because I have different stakeholders who might be opening the item to add information, but then they also need to save the information too. Do I need to have a save function on each screen??

3. In the default sharepoint form that I started building the list with has an image column, but it's not working in my PowerApps form so how do I fix that?

Here are pictures of my three screens...Screen1.PNGScreen2.PNG

Screen3.PNG

ANY HELP IS SOOO appreciated..I have never learned to code so I do the best when I can see the code and know where it goes.  I'm sorry if that is really dumbing this down, but I really like learning new things and have had ZERO experience with these types of applications.  

Thank you in advance! I'm losing too much sleep....

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,294)