cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freeluv
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps Height Scrunched in Editor

The app works fine when you go to the published link but when I open it in the editor everything is all scrunched up. I even tried to restore a previous version but its the same. Screenshot 2021-03-31 095907.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
freeluv
Advocate I
Advocate I

I was able to fix it by generating and new screen and cutting and pasting all my elements onto the new screen. I'm still not sure what CAUSED this though. Any thoughts?

BjornWiermans

Almost same problem here. Everything collapsed vertically. Only on some of my pages. Still able to change code and publish the app. The published version is fine only in edit mode some screens are broken.

Copy/paste doesn't work here unfortunately

Eldar
Frequent Visitor

Heya!

After a lot of searching I found out what was causing this:  the height value was erased completely. So basicalIy I created a new screen, cut / paste everything inside. Return to my squished screen and put Max(App.Height, App.DesignHeight) as the height value. 

Then I cut / paste all the elements back in. 

I put the same value in all other screens that looked weird (some were just off and not completely flat).

Let me know if it works for you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,019)