cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps: Intermittent Error During Use: "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser."

I have a pretty dynamic app authored in PowerApps online that both reads and writes various SharePoint lists and seems to be fine 95% of the time, except when my Chief Operating Officer tries to pull it up--of all people. One other person in the company has also reported the same error: "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser." Same browser, same OS, even same physical network. What in the world?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: PowerApps: Intermittent Error During Use: "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your br

Can you please share a Session ID so we can investigate what can be happening?

thanks

Highlighted

Re: PowerApps: Intermittent Error During Use: "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your br

I customized SP list in PowerApp and publish back SP.  when I click new list item in IE browser, I got the same error. My Session ID: 2ddba782-5438-4e04-bd6a-3d8fcb42fc5b. But If I try it on Chrome, the PowerApp form open in SP list and it is fine. Could some PowerApp staff help me since most of user in our company use IE.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Question here: are you using Classic or modern SP?

Highlighted

Mordern UI

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks. We're looking into.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,978)