Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jan_mac
Helper III
Helper III

PowerApps Meeting capture app Office365Users connector error

Good day community

I hope you could help me I am using the Meetings Capture app which is available from Powerapps I noticed that in some meetings the Office365Users function is throwing an error (Office365Users.ProfileV2 failed, code: "Resource not found, message: "User not found") although I've made some changes on the Meetings Capture app I only remove the pages and labels that I don't need and copy and paste formulas to the new controls that I added note that  this error also occurs on the same untouched Meetings capture app so I conclude that it is not due to my changes. I've tried to google this error but the result says to replace the parameter which I doubt is the cause since the app is still working and the error is not appearing on all meetings my theory is that Powerapps throws the error if it found an attendee who is not part/no longer part of the organization since it only appears on certain meetings not sure though.  I hope you all could help me debug this and perhaps also update the codes for the Meetings Capture app. 

jan_mac_1-1651655846593.png

1 REPLY 1
jan_mac
Helper III
Helper III

Update we found the culprit Office 365 is throwing an error because there are groups in the meeting attendees. Now how do we filter the groups or figure out if an attendee is not person but a group?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,157)