cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sb_teal
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApps Model-driven apps modern command bars - not picking up changes to status reason field on custom entity

There is a problem with the modern command bar experience.  I have customised the statuses for Status Reason field on a custom entity and the intellisense in the modern command bar experience is not picking up the changes, it continues to show the original Active, Inactive options.  

I have tried to export the solution (as unmanaged) into another environment, I have tried to delete the default component library, I have tried multiple things to get it to pick up the current values in the Status Reason choice but nothing has worked.

sb_teal_1-1657742283603.png

sb_teal_0-1657742173888.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks @v-xiaochen-msft , I actually Refreshed, rather than deleted, but this has solved the problem.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sb_teal ,

The solution is to open the component library and remove the data source and re-add it.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1658112585170.png

vxiaochenmsft_1-1658112628003.png

Then please try to save and publish this component library.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Thanks @v-xiaochen-msft , I actually Refreshed, rather than deleted, but this has solved the problem.  Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,149)