Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahogan
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps Not Loading/Connecting

Hello,

I am receiving the below error when attempting to access PowerApps this morning. I checked on some forums and see this is a recurring issue. Can you please provide a workaround or a timeline for resolution? Thank you.

We can't get that information right now. Either try again or check our support page to see if there are any known issues.
Session ID: 22d04c60-acd5-11eb-929f-1103ee143540
33 REPLIES 33
martinav
Community Champion
Community Champion

Texas - Same problem.

Jedi_Jeremy

Same here in West US

Failed to obtain authoring session token from RP. Failed to get authorized. xhr error. Status: 0, response:

Session ID: e00198ce-e503-481e-8c2c-f924a67d7bec

Lockitech

Minnesota - same problem.

neitherstone

SoCal, US:  same problem.  Other people are tweeting @MSPowerApps as well, but they aren't seeing the issue yet... 

https://twitter.com/MSPowerApps/status/1389569247811153921?s=20

robmatesick
Regular Visitor

Our tenant's M365 admin portal is showing an incident for Power Apps noted by Microsoft at approximately 4am US/Eastern this morning, and it's still ongoing.

Title: Power Apps unavailable

User Impact: Users may be unable to access Power Apps.

Current Status: We are continuing to gather and review telemetry to determine further troubleshooting steps.

Incident Start Time: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 4:00 AM (8:00 AM UTC)

Next Update: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 11:00 AM (3:00 PM UTC) , to allow time to gather and review telemetry.

office365cbm
Frequent Visitor

My apps are not loading too. I am in Toronto Canada

bg26tampa

Same here in DC

bjmills
Frequent Visitor

I can open Power Apps and access my apps now. Haven't fully tested connected Power Automate flows, etc. yet. (Connecticut, USA)

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

Mid-East US - PowerApps appears to be working again...at the moment!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
SanjayNarendran

Issue Still ongoing i believe, we are experiencing the same problem - Minnesota US

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,692)