Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahogan
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps Not Loading/Connecting

Hello,

I am receiving the below error when attempting to access PowerApps this morning. I checked on some forums and see this is a recurring issue. Can you please provide a workaround or a timeline for resolution? Thank you.

We can't get that information right now. Either try again or check our support page to see if there are any known issues.
Session ID: 22d04c60-acd5-11eb-929f-1103ee143540
33 REPLIES 33
bjmills
Frequent Visitor

...It was working, now I'm getting the "Sorry, there's been a disconnect." screen again when accessing Power Apps. However, accessing apps directly by link seems to be working at the moment. (Connecticut, USA)

bjmills
Frequent Visitor

It was working, now I'm getting the "Sorry, there's been a disconnect." screen again when accessing Power Apps. However, accessing apps directly by link seems to be working at the moment. (Connecticut, USA)

cycuS
Frequent Visitor

Today I have the same problem and I have problems with Solutions and Power Automate

scnative
Helper II
Helper II

Microsoft claims this issue has been fixed.  It is working for us in Southeast US.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,232)