cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApps OneDrive Issue

Okay... I'm sure this is something simple that I'm missing. My app works fine in preview mode, however, when anyone tries to use it, they are taken to a loginlive.com, suggesting a personal email address. All users are getting the same issue, including myself, and when we enter our organizational email, it tells us it doesn't exist. We have a OneDrive for Business, and that is where my data is saved. Why does it want my personal email???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thanks for your help, I FINALLY found the OneDrive reference... it was buried in the flow. I deleted the OneDrive, added OneDrive for business... and voila!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @bgordon 

Did you use the One Drive for Business connection?

Capture.PNG

First one is personal

second is one drive for business

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bgordon ,

Do you add OneDrive connector or OneDrive for Business connector within your app?

If you add a OneDrive connector within your app, it would ask you to provide your personal MS Account rather than your Office 365 Work account to created a connection to this OneDrive connector.

Please check if you have added a OneDrive connector rather than OneDrive for Business connector within your app.14.JPG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Thanks for your help, I FINALLY found the OneDrive reference... it was buried in the flow. I deleted the OneDrive, added OneDrive for business... and voila!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Glad it worked out !!!

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,433)