cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fromage
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Outlook Email Login Issue: REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox. This error can ocur for sandbox accounts or for accounts that are on a dedicated mail server.

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about deploying Outlook email inside PowerApps to send emails.

I use my company email as the sender to send out emails with SendEmails function, and verified its effectiveness. But when other colleagues loged in the app, some of them met the error as below and cannot even enter the app:

fromage_0-1637776694536.png

However, some other colleagues are able to login the app successfuly. Anyone knows which might be the reason?

Thank you.

Fromage

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@fromage 

Each user of your App will need a valid mailbox in their account to use that function.

If they do not, you will see that error.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@fromage 

Each user of your App will need a valid mailbox in their account to use that function.

If they do not, you will see that error.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

You are the man Randy! You reminded me that they are using different subscription level for Outlook. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,403)