cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdhough55
Regular Visitor

PowerApps PDF Viewer refresh issues

Hi there, 

I have an info screen on my app (which is another page) 

and i have an PDF View on there pointing to a Sharepoint list (with an power automate in the middle). 

No matter what i do I cannot get the viewer to default the page to 1 , so if a user beforehand read a little bit of the document, the next user would only see from where the last use left off. 

I have tried to get the document url from look up on a sharepoint list (to make it more fluid) - it still defaults to where it left off

Change the Page setting on the component to 1 and it still shows page 2 (or at the bottom of page 1 if thats where the user left it). 

I have been playing with OnStateChange and that just tells me where the pdf is at, but i cannot push page 1 to this nor can i push page 1 to the current page , maybe through a context variable etc. 

Is there no way to refresh the PDF on reload ? I am looking at blog posts from 2017 and they had the problem and I am getting the problem is 2021 - oh man !!! 

anybody with any advice out there ?

Jason 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,982)