cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

PowerApps Portal - SharePoint Integration

I'm trying to find out more information about when SharePoint integration (like in Dynamics 365 Portals) is expected to come to PowerApps Portal.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: PowerApps Portal - SharePoint Integration

Hi @topness 

The current implementation of portals(in preview) is only related to CDS

I believe in one of the MBAS presentation videos there was a question asked about potential integration with other data sources like SharePoint, but ther eis nothing yet on the roadmap

Portals will be CDS only for some time

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @topness 

The current implementation of portals(in preview) is only related to CDS

I believe in one of the MBAS presentation videos there was a question asked about potential integration with other data sources like SharePoint, but ther eis nothing yet on the roadmap

Portals will be CDS only for some time

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks @RezaDorrani!   I'll stop trying to find it then.  : )

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Does this limitation still hold true as of today? Can we get SharePoint data on the power app portal page?

My requirement is to query SharePoint List based on the filter and get data from SharePoint and display it in google map..I have lat and lang stored in SP columns which I wanted to pass to the google map. Seems not achievable, as we have very limited component also which can be added in portal page.

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Did you figure this out?  I would like to do something similar.

Terry

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @RezaDorrani ,

Is it possible now to integrate SharePoint on Power Apps Portal, without using CDS?

We would like to use a Power Apps Portal by taking data from SharePoint Online, at the moment we just find a guide that show how to integrate SharePoint that use Common Data Services.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,802)