Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theisogunro
Helper IV
Helper IV

PowerApps/PowerAutomate Solution

Hello,

I created a solution package to contain my PowerApps and associated PowerAutomate and then exported/imported to a different tenant.  The PowerApps showed up but I didn't see the PowerAutomate from the solution among my Flows.  Did I miss a step?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@theisogunro Not there. Go to Solutions in the left menu of the Maker Portal and click on your solution and this will list all the App, Flows etc., within the solution.

CNT_0-1621458612025.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CNT
Super User
Super User

@theisogunro The Flows that are triggered from Power Apps are not displayed in the Power Automate Portal. But you will see them inside your imported solution and also if you open the App (Under Action->Power Automate).

@CNT How do I get them to display under 'My Flows' in PowerAutomate.  Also, when I open the App (Under Action->Power Automate), nothing shows.  I do remember creating my flow from the same place though.

@theisogunro 

1. How do I get them to display under 'My Flows' in PowerAutomate. As far as I know its not possible (Even I would like that).

2. When I open the App (Under Action->Power Automate), nothing shows. Are you able to see them inside the imported solution? Are these Flows getting triggered?

@CNT I do see them but they are not getting triggered and all my connections are in place.

theisogunro_0-1621458155579.png

@theisogunro Not there. Go to Solutions in the left menu of the Maker Portal and click on your solution and this will list all the App, Flows etc., within the solution.

CNT_0-1621458612025.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,522)