Just got off a call with Microsoft. It looks like it IS fixed however users may need to clear their browser cache (Ctrl + Shift + Delete in Edge Chromium) to resolve issue. I have cleared my cache and confirmed the issue is resolved.
I removed the data source and reconnected it in the powerapp builder and that fixed our issue. If this works, go back and make sure that all of your buttons work because it disabled some of ours.
Interesting. Our buttons got disabled as well but they still work when you tab through them and press enter. What setting did you change to 're-enable' them? For us they are visible just not clickable.
It's funny... I just rewrote the functions. All are working now except one and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I have posted another question regarding this and will open a ticket.
Feedback from Microsoft Support, as everyone mentioned above, remember to clear your Cache as well:
You were impacted by an issue detected on the integration between the 2 products - PowerApps and SharePoint.
Good news are that it is now mitigated! The engineering team detected it and pull all the efforts to have a fix as soon as we could.
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!