cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nihil1
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Stuck on loading once published to Sharepoint Site

I have build desk booking system for our organization using powerapps and sharepoint.

My app was working fine but since last 3-4 days all of sudden we have loading issue of app on sharepoint site  please see image as  below  its dots on top keeps on loading and nothing is displayed . Wired thing is i navigate to another page and come back to this page again it starts displaying all the fields. any help is appreciated as i tried all possible options.

Things I've already tried:

• Clearing cookies and launching in private browsing
  • Republishing the app: sometimes the app will work for a short while after this. Refreshing the page causes the infinite loading screen again.
  • Launching the app on a different machine: this worked for a few hours, but now it's having the same issue

Thanks
Nihil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bmoyer
Frequent Visitor

MS has applied a fix for this issue and our custom forms are working again. Here's the final status for Incident MO222563

Final status: We've implemented an update to the authentication service request logic that we've confirmed allows the service to function as expected. We're continuing work to fix the source configuration issue; though, users should no longer see any issues loading Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Scope of impact: Impact was specific to users who load Microsoft Power Apps data from within SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Power BI. Start time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 3:22 AM (7:22 AM UTC) End time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 12:38 PM (4:38 PM UTC) Preliminary root cause: An incorrect authentication configuration caused latency or failures when accessing Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Next steps: - While we've confirmed that the issue is mitigated, we're continuing work to identify and resolve the source configuration problem to prevent any further instances of impact. We'll publish a post-incident report within five business days.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@Nihil1 there is an issue with all customized forms today. Microsoft are aware and are investigating:
https://twitter.com/MSFT365Status/status/1307985868049780736

Rob
Los Gallardos

Hi rob,

i checked it on our service health it dont show

Nihil1_0-1600690785045.png

bmoyer
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Nihil1 

We are having the same issue today and we see an "incident" under the service health dashboard

bmoyer_0-1600692788742.png

Nihil1
Frequent Visitor

Hi 

I have just seen as well i had to refresh the health center thanks for the reply

bmoyer
Frequent Visitor

MS has applied a fix for this issue and our custom forms are working again. Here's the final status for Incident MO222563

Final status: We've implemented an update to the authentication service request logic that we've confirmed allows the service to function as expected. We're continuing work to fix the source configuration issue; though, users should no longer see any issues loading Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Scope of impact: Impact was specific to users who load Microsoft Power Apps data from within SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Power BI. Start time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 3:22 AM (7:22 AM UTC) End time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 12:38 PM (4:38 PM UTC) Preliminary root cause: An incorrect authentication configuration caused latency or failures when accessing Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Next steps: - While we've confirmed that the issue is mitigated, we're continuing work to identify and resolve the source configuration problem to prevent any further instances of impact. We'll publish a post-incident report within five business days.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,786)