cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Stuck on loading once published to Sharepoint Site

I have build desk booking system for our organization using powerapps and sharepoint.

My app was working fine but since last 3-4 days all of sudden we have loading issue of app on sharepoint site  please see image as  below  its dots on top keeps on loading and nothing is displayed . Wired thing is i navigate to another page and come back to this page again it starts displaying all the fields. any help is appreciated as i tried all possible options.

Things I've already tried:

• Clearing cookies and launching in private browsing
  • Republishing the app: sometimes the app will work for a short while after this. Refreshing the page causes the infinite loading screen again.
  • Launching the app on a different machine: this worked for a few hours, but now it's having the same issue

Thanks
Nihil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: PowerApps Stuck on loading once published to Sharepoint Site

MS has applied a fix for this issue and our custom forms are working again. Here's the final status for Incident MO222563

Final status: We've implemented an update to the authentication service request logic that we've confirmed allows the service to function as expected. We're continuing work to fix the source configuration issue; though, users should no longer see any issues loading Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Scope of impact: Impact was specific to users who load Microsoft Power Apps data from within SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Power BI. Start time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 3:22 AM (7:22 AM UTC) End time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 12:38 PM (4:38 PM UTC) Preliminary root cause: An incorrect authentication configuration caused latency or failures when accessing Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Next steps: - While we've confirmed that the issue is mitigated, we're continuing work to identify and resolve the source configuration problem to prevent any further instances of impact. We'll publish a post-incident report within five business days.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Nihil1 there is an issue with all customized forms today. Microsoft are aware and are investigating:
https://twitter.com/MSFT365Status/status/1307985868049780736

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi rob,

i checked it on our service health it dont show

Nihil1_0-1600690785045.png

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Nihil1 

We are having the same issue today and we see an "incident" under the service health dashboard

bmoyer_0-1600692788742.png

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi 

I have just seen as well i had to refresh the health center thanks for the reply

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

MS has applied a fix for this issue and our custom forms are working again. Here's the final status for Incident MO222563

Final status: We've implemented an update to the authentication service request logic that we've confirmed allows the service to function as expected. We're continuing work to fix the source configuration issue; though, users should no longer see any issues loading Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Scope of impact: Impact was specific to users who load Microsoft Power Apps data from within SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Power BI. Start time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 3:22 AM (7:22 AM UTC) End time: Monday, September 21, 2020, 12:38 PM (4:38 PM UTC) Preliminary root cause: An incorrect authentication configuration caused latency or failures when accessing Microsoft Power Apps forms within Microsoft 365 apps. Next steps: - While we've confirmed that the issue is mitigated, we're continuing work to identify and resolve the source configuration problem to prevent any further instances of impact. We'll publish a post-incident report within five business days.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,073)