cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanGibbs
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerApps Studio: odd browser behaviour in Screens search bar and element renaming

some odd behaviour related to the browser's password-saving function, I think. I normally use MS Edge.

• After renaming an element in PowerApps Studio, the browser shows the 'Save password' dialog box, with the new name in the Username box ('rte13a' in this case) and my Office365 password in the password box:

JonathanGibbs_1-1618932420349.png

• After selecting an element, the Screens/Components Search bar gets filled with a recently-used username that the browser has saved: 

JonathanGibbs_0-1618932309588.png

this can take two or three clicks on the X button to clear.

I've tried using a different browser (Chrome), and clearing the browser cache, and restarting my machine, all to no avail.

Bizarre, eh? This started happening in the last couple of days. Has there been an update of PowerApps Studio? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JonathanGibbs
Resolver I
Resolver I

Answering my own question: for anyone else hitting this issue - the problem lies with the browser's 'Saved Passwords' facility. If you have any saved passwords with the domain name eu.create.powerapps.com, delete them - problem goes away.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanGibbs
Resolver I
Resolver I

Answering my own question: for anyone else hitting this issue - the problem lies with the browser's 'Saved Passwords' facility. If you have any saved passwords with the domain name eu.create.powerapps.com, delete them - problem goes away.

View solution in original post

Thanks a lot!

I've been with this continuos annoyance for a long time. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,658)