Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps - Tutorial Images

Hi All,

I've just created my first "Tutorial" template, and the radial button is highlighted on the first stage.

I have no idea how to generate a "Second Stage" for the tutorial to progress to, so currently, the same text and image shows through all 5 stages.

Unfortunately, I need different text and images for each stage of the tutorial, and the ability to increase/decrease the number of stages.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: PowerApps - Tutorial Images

Hi @Anonymous 

Check items property of the gallery showing the tutorial

Ensure Step numbers are growing and different from each other

Table(
{Step: 0, Text:"Create a tutorial to show people how to use your app.", Image: SampleImage},
{Step: 1, Text:"Customize your text from the formula bar. Open the formula bar by selecting the screen indicator dots.", Image: SampleImage},
{Step: 2, Text:"Use screenshots of your app to highlight features and show its interface.", Image: SampleImage},
{Step: 3, Text:"Your tutorial screens start with zero in the formula. Leave it at zero so your tutorial advances correctly.", Image: SampleImage} , {Step: 4, Text:"Your tutorial screens start with zero in the formula. Leave it at zero so your tutorial advances correctly.", Image: SampleImage}
)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PowerApps - Tutorial Images

Hi @RezaDorrani,

I don't understand what you mean by "Gallery". I don't see anything anywhere that uses this word, and so have no idea what I'm looking for.

Also, I don't understand what this is for, or where to locate this:

Table(
{Step: 0, Text:"Create a tutorial to show people how to use your app.", Image: SampleImage},
{Step: 1, Text:"Customize your text from the formula bar. Open the formula bar by selecting the screen indicator dots.", Image: SampleImage},
{Step: 2, Text:"Use screenshots of your app to highlight features and show its interface.", Image: SampleImage},
{Step: 3, Text:"Your tutorial screens start with zero in the formula. Leave it at zero so your tutorial advances correctly.", Image: SampleImage} , {Step: 4, Text:"Your tutorial screens start with zero in the formula. Leave it at zero so your tutorial advances correctly.", Image: SampleImage}
)

If you can provide me with screenshots/clearer instructions detailing what I'm looking for I'd appreciate it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,835)