cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
aadilganie Advocate II
Advocate II

PowerApps Version 3.18042:An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again

Hi

I seem to be having an issue after the latest update of PowerApps. At first the the form wouldnt load, this has since been fixed and on the latest version (3.18042.26) when clicking save the error "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again" shows.

I have restored the form to version 3.18041.20 and everything works perfectly and submits without any issue, but when publishing the form again it starts giving the error.

Any idea how this can be sorted?

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PowerApps Version 3.18042:An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try a

Same error with new Poweraps version 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PowerApps Version 3.18042:An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try a

A lot of people are having the same issue - seems to be a problem with 3.18042.26

AhsenB
Frequent Visitor

The basic form seems to work, but anytime you add any customization it just breaks no matter what logic or text is modified.

rodieremix Advocate III
Advocate III

Same here

Power Apps
Power Apps

Sorry folks, for the inconvenience. Our team is actively working on this with priority.

Will keep ya'll posted, once we have a resolution.

AhsenB
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Is there any updates on this issue?

Thanks,

Ahsen

AQ
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Do you hv any update on this issue ? My APP is dead.! Plz help. plz plz

Everything works fine before I upgrading my APP.

Untitled.jpg

Power Apps
Power Apps

Hey folks,

A fix for this was identified yesterday, and our team was on track to ship it in a day or two.

See my updates on this thread, where this issue was addressed originally: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-PowerApps-app-works-in-edit-mode-but-not-...

Eager to see ya'll back on track soon.

Cheers,
Shek

meNotYou

What's the solution?  This was posted a month ago and my app is broken. Is there a fix?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,659)