cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aadilganie
Advocate III
Advocate III

PowerApps Version 3.18042:An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again

Hi

I seem to be having an issue after the latest update of PowerApps. At first the the form wouldnt load, this has since been fixed and on the latest version (3.18042.26) when clicking save the error "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again" shows.

I have restored the form to version 3.18041.20 and everything works perfectly and submits without any issue, but when publishing the form again it starts giving the error.

Any idea how this can be sorted?

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15

I'm seeing the error as well. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm seeing this again as well.

Moreno_savio
Regular Visitor

I am on version 3.18073.33 and I am still seeing the error "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again." while try to save a new item. Edit works fine.

I have verified that it is not the required fields that are causing this. Is there any fix to this ?

Thanks,

Moreno

@Moreno_savio- Can you please share the session ID, and confirm the data source you're connecting to?

Thanks for the response. I worked around it by adding a Button to submit and later deleted the form and created a new form from scratch. The source was sharepoint list. The session Id that is showing now is "5319221e-71fa-4746-b610-a7bafa77a35e". Not sure if this would help now

Anonymous
Not applicable

All of a sudden, I am getting this error with no changes to my App.  I am connecting to a Sharepoint list.  I have updated my Gateway connectoin to the most recent version (October 2018).  When I run in development mode, it works no issues.  When I run as an app, it give me invalid entry.  I am developing in PowerApps 3.18102.20.  I have tried to republish multiple times and still does not work except in development mode.

Please respond with suggestions.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,107)