cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PowerApps Version 3.18042:An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try a

I'm seeing the error as well. 

rodieremix
Level 8

Re: PowerApps Version 3.18042:An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try a

I'm seeing this again as well.

Moreno_savio
Level: Powered On

I am on version 3.18073.33 and I am still seeing the error "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again." while try to save a new item. Edit works fine.

I have verified that it is not the required fields that are causing this. Is there any fix to this ?

Thanks,

Moreno

Power Apps Staff shekz
Power Apps Staff

@Moreno_savio- Can you please share the session ID, and confirm the data source you're connecting to?

Moreno_savio
Level: Powered On

Thanks for the response. I worked around it by adding a Button to submit and later deleted the form and created a new form from scratch. The source was sharepoint list. The session Id that is showing now is "5319221e-71fa-4746-b610-a7bafa77a35e". Not sure if this would help now

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of a sudden, I am getting this error with no changes to my App.  I am connecting to a Sharepoint list.  I have updated my Gateway connectoin to the most recent version (October 2018).  When I run in development mode, it works no issues.  When I run as an app, it give me invalid entry.  I am developing in PowerApps 3.18102.20.  I have tried to republish multiple times and still does not work except in development mode.

Please respond with suggestions.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,208)