Today I notice that when a field in a details form (which is a combo box in an edit form) shows 'more' after the displayed value for the field. The underlying datasource is a Sharepoint list.
This seems to be related to PowerApss release 3.18114.26 because in the previous release this was not the case (see screenshot).
Does anyone see the same behavior?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I just posted the same question. Good to know this is recent behavior, I only noticed it today.
I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check the attached GIF screenshot for more details.
Please take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, and then re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.
In addition, you could also consider take a try to re-create a new app, then check if the issue still exists.
If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:
In your test, did you also have Version 3.18114.26 and test it on Internet Explorer or Edge? Those are the only browsers this is occuring for me.
Which browser do you use to run your app? IE or Edge?
Do you enable "Allow Multiple Selections" option for Drop down fields in your SP list?
Yes, the version of my PowerApps is 3.18114.26, and I run my app in Chrome browser.
I have have made a test on my side, if I enable "Allow Multiple Selections" option for the Drop down fields (Choice, Person column, etc) in my SP list, and run my app within IE or Edge, the issue would show up as you mentioned.
As an alternative solution, please run your app within Chrome browser. Or take a try to disable the "Allow Multiple Selections" option for the Drop down fields in your SP list.
If you want to get further help in this issue, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:
I don't allow multiple selections for those fields in the SP list.
The app works as expected in Chrome and Firefox, but shows this issue in IE and Edge.
I always use Chrome, but some of the users of my app use IE and come across this issue when using it.