cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: PowerApps Won't Load on Android Device

I am having the same issue where PowerApps will not load at all on my Samsung Galaxy 7. Everything was working fine, until PowerApps was updated to version 3.18092.14 on September 14th. It works in the Edge browswer on the same device and it works from PowerApps on other devices. The update is causing the issue; nothing changed with our app settings, phone settings, or any other settings.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello pjk,
An update for this app will be available on Monday which should fix this issue
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

@MVR@pjk we have shipped an update to the google play store for this. If you update your apps it should work. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you cherie! I just checked and it is still on the same version in the Play Store. I suspect it may take a few hours for Google to publish the new vesrion. I will try it as soon as I notice it is available and let you know how it goes.

I appreciate the rapid response on this issue!

Have a great Sunday!

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

I tried myself just now and the first time I opened the play store there was no update, but the second time i opened it, it had the update available. You can also go here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.msapps&hl=en_US) and force it to install the update for you 🙂

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,  I have just updated to 3.18092.18 on a Samsung SM-T365 (Android 5.1.1)  after not being able to log into Powerapps on the device since it was updated to 3.18092.14 last week. 

It hasn't resolved the issue - I still can't log in - HELP!

Rich

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

@RichRandle @MVR @pjk We are currently shipping another update (3.18092.19) to the google play store to resolve this. I'll update this thread when it is available.

Thanks,

Cody

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

The update has been shipped as version 3.18092.20 and should now be available in the Google Play Store.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

HI - Have down loaded 3.18092.20 and it seems to have done the trick.  Thanks Rich

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the follow up Cody. That did the trick; we are back up and running! Have a great day!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,761)