cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chingis
Level: Powered On

PowerApps&Flow integration in Sharepoint 2019

Hi, guys! Is it possible to create apps and workflows using PowerApps&Flow for sharepoint 2019 on-premise? Is there an included licence (like PowerApps for Office 365) for PowerApps on premise SharePoint?

1 REPLY 1

Re: PowerApps&Flow integration in Sharepoint 2019

Hi Chingis. There is no PowerApps & Flow licenses included with SharePoint 2019. PowerApps and MS Flow are also not part of SharePoint 2019.

Also, there is a lot of marketing and PR about some PowerApps integration with SharePoint 2019 I could not find much evidence of any changes since SharePoint 2013. I wish someone can comment on that to correct me. But by the same token we can also claim that SQL server 2008 has PowerApps & Flow integration.

You will have to setup an on-premises gateway in order to connect PowerApps and Flow to your on-premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019.  All development experience will be in the cloud, in non-sharepoint website(s). Users will have to consume PowerApps by going to an external website as well. You can always add PowerApps form to a SharePoint page as an iFrame. But it's an iFrame nontheless.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,291)