cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hrztmn
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps and Azure SQL Data Warehouse connector

Hi PowerApps Community,

I've searched the forums for any information for connecting my app to Azure Data Warehouse to no avail. I've also read the documentation for the Azure Data Warehouse connector which mentions no support for PowerApps.

So, is there any way for me to connect my PowerApps to Azure Data Warehouse? A workaround I've tried with Power Automate or Azure Data Factory has met me with errors regarding "Data Loss Prevention" policy, so, another dead end. 

Any help is greatly appreciated 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Carsten_Growth
Power Apps
Power Apps

You could connect your PowerApps using the Azure SQL Datawarehouse connector by using a Power Automate flow. So inside your Power Apps app you would call (trigger) the flow to get you the data needed for Power Apps and transfer this via a JSON response to your Power Apps. Unfortunately the connector doesn´t support a direct connection from the app itself. 

You could also consider to use the SQL connector to connect to your Azure SQL

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Carsten_Growth
Power Apps
Power Apps

You could connect your PowerApps using the Azure SQL Datawarehouse connector by using a Power Automate flow. So inside your Power Apps app you would call (trigger) the flow to get you the data needed for Power Apps and transfer this via a JSON response to your Power Apps. Unfortunately the connector doesn´t support a direct connection from the app itself. 

You could also consider to use the SQL connector to connect to your Azure SQL

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,667)