cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps and CDS are down for my company

Greeting from Montreal Quebec,

I'm working for a company who's using PowerApps and CDS for a lot of their in house application.

In the last hours, all of your production PowerApps applications that are using the CDS are down.

Here a picture of PowerApps error message on PowerApps. If he/she wait long enough , the user will reach the application's main page but it won't work.

Here the error message,

2017-09-06 13_19_26-PowerApps - Timesheet_EN.png

Also, when we try to use the Excel addin to see a entity in CDS we received this error message.2017-09-06 13_25_19-Telecon Workers (636403147536075031).xlsx - Excel.png

Finally , when we select a entity and try to see the Data , everything is empty.

I was wondering if I was the only one with those bugs?
Thanks in advance

14 REPLIES 14
Advocate I
Advocate I

Good afternoon,

PowerApps and CDS are now back.

However, we now have serious performance issue 

• 2:03 minute to see the main page
  • 0:47 secondes to finish loading the page

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MathieuM,

Did this entity contains to many data? Can you try to create a new app with smaller size entity?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-monli-msft ,

the performance issues was affecting every entities in the default environement small or big.
This morning when I log to see how the system was, everything was working fine.

No body change something and we disable every flow just to be sure.

Thanks for you reply.

Have a nice day.

Exact same issue here and we only have 1 CDS table being used.

Any ETA on a fix as this seems to be related to CDS as a whole?

Hi @JRaasumaa,

Our CDS was down for about 2 hours then it was extremly slow for another 3 hours.
We had this happen twice in 5 days.

For both time, we didn't do anything (Nothing we can do) and it came back by itself.

Hope this help

Good Luck.

Still down here, spent almost 40 minutes with support signing in and out with no success fixing anything on this end.

I'll cross my fingers it's resolved but these random outages and service issues are starting to add up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

All my applications related to CDS are doing the same thing. This seems to happen quite a bit on and off lately where it will be like this and right itself around the next day or so. It doesn't do well for production and our business however! I hope this gets fixed soon!!

My guess is that Microsoft is updating the CDS during the day and when they apply a patch for a certain update, it crashes our environment. 

For us, yesterday our Default Environment was down or really slow for around 5 hours. 

Today, our other Environments were down all morning, as if Microsoft updated default yesterday and applied the patch to every other environments today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not working today and now my data has also magically disappeared from the CDS..... Sigh.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,020)