Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sussan
Helper II
Helper II

PowerApps and SharPoint list sum number

Hi,

If i have a list on SharePoint with name1 and a number column which keeps increasing based on my count in power apps - how can i show the total number which is currently just reflected in my SharePoint list column also as an automated label within my power apps screen?

Thanks,

Su

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sussan ,
You can put below formula on Text property of a label to display column value from SharePoint - 
LookUp(name1, ID = 1 <OR ID of item>, ColumnName)

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Sussan ,
Would you like to have the sum for all records of a sharepoint column. 

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Hi @NandiniBhagya20 ,

No, just one record which is updating based on the count that i am putting on my screens. On the sharepoint it is already showing the sum but i want to have that reflected in my screen too. 

Hi @Sussan ,
You can put below formula on Text property of a label to display column value from SharePoint - 
LookUp(name1, ID = 1 <OR ID of item>, ColumnName)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,303)