cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

PowerApps app access outside

I have developed business application  using PowerApps and flow. I have added this canvas app in SharePoint Online page using PowerApps webpart. I wanted access this app in mobile also, But our SharePoint online site accesible within company network. We have use the citrix to access the from the private network. 

Is it possible to access this canvas app from the mobile ?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Re: PowerApps app access outside

Hi Azeesdinu, If you want the powerapps alone to be accessed in mobile? To answer this I have couple of questions

1. Are you using Sharepoint datasource or any other?

2. That datasource is it exposed to outside world?

3. Have you tried installing Powerapps app in your mobile and accessing the canvas app? If yes what is it saying?

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Garlapati

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Im using SharePoint Online list as datasource. Site is not accesibe outside. 

When use PowerApp's app to load in mobile, Its ask me install  "Intune Company Potal App" . But unable access even if I install "Intune Company Potal App" 

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Yes that's because your sharepoint is datasource and which is not accesible to outside world. You have to make sure whatever datasource using in Powerapps should be accessible outside.

Mark it as verified if it answers your question.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Garlapati

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Do you get the prompt to install Intune Company Portal app when you sign into PowerApps mobile client or opening the canvas app?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,965)