cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrNigel
Advocate V
Advocate V

PowerApps 'app' install without Sample Apps please!

I have just created a PowerApp that I want to test with a small group of users.  I sent out an email telling them to download and install PowerApp from App store/Play.  Immediately they were asking me about the Sample Apps!  I don't want them to see any Sample Apps, I only want them to see my app.  How can I stop the Sample Apps from being loaded??

6 REPLIES 6
linhtran
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Mr.Nigel,

To prevent users in your tenant from seeing the sample apps, we need to whitelist your tenant to not show this. However this means any user in your tenant once sign up for PowerApps *will not* see any sample apps not able to explore them. If this is what you desire, please file a support ticket to us and we will whitelist your tenant.

Thanks,

Linh

litran@MSFT
hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Linh:

Yes, I feel that samples are inapplicable to me as well.

However, whitelist tenant may have problem to others.

My suggestion:

- When after select FILTER, I wish it can be set as DEFAULT so that the next time PowerApps is opened in Mobile Phone, it will stay as FILTERED condition.

- I assume this is better not only for me, maybe good for other user as well.

(Default setting can be consider as Local Storage setting in Mobile Phone, not by user signin).

If this is possible, I will post in PowerApps Idea.

Thanks. 

hpkeong
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Linh, how can i submit a ticket?

Im using reseller program through godaddy.

Thank you.

Could you please tell me how to submit a support ticket to have our tenant white listed as well?

Thanks,

I need to hide the sample apps too, how do i submit a ticket to get this done?

-Eric Niemiec

Sienna
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I don’t want those sample apps too. There should be setting for it somewhere to get rid of it and not to create a ticket. Or simple remove them one by one from the account if we don’t want them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (93,361)