cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sg3
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps attachment control, ability to select multiple files?

I want to upload multiple files at a time to sharepoint library using attachment control.

I know how to pass multiple files to Flow and use the flow to upload all the files to SharePoint library.

What I want to do is select multiple files from the browse window that appears when you click on attachment control. Is that possible, or is there any other work around?

Any help appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
SohailA

Hi Everyone!

If you add PowerApps as a new tab in your Microsoft Teams and access your App from there using MS Teams Mobile App, it will give you the option to select multiple files for the attachment control in PowerApps.

Hope this help in resolving the frustrating and time consuming limitation of PowerApps attachment control.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,162)