cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sg3
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps attachment control, ability to select multiple files?

I want to upload multiple files at a time to sharepoint library using attachment control.

I know how to pass multiple files to Flow and use the flow to upload all the files to SharePoint library.

What I want to do is select multiple files from the browse window that appears when you click on attachment control. Is that possible, or is there any other work around?

Any help appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, definitely possible. You can configure the maximum number of attachments on the control itself. If you want to select multiple files from the explorer window, just hold down shift and click

sg3
Frequent Visitor

I have done that. The maximum number of attachments is 6 which was set by default.

Still I am not able able to select multiple files at time from the file browser window. Maximum number of attachments only allows me to add multiple files to attachment one by one.

Untitled.png

So in the file selection window in the image, I can open only one file at a time.

I would like to be able to open multiple files at a time.

Hi @sg3 ,

Sorry, that is not possible - the attachment control as you have discovered is configured to deal with one file at a time.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Ah, so nothing can be done as of now

Thanks for your help.

@shreenathgandhi ,

Correct

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi,

Is there any update on this? Is it supported now to select multiple files in the browser window with this control?

@3ation ,

No and nothing planned as far as I can see.

stevecle

Does anybody know if a "User Voice" request has been made for this feature? If not, I'll add it. Thank you!

janwillemkeizer
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,947)