cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreamweaver9962
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps button flows not triggering for some users/flows getting disconnected randomly/Invoke request request not triggered from buttons

We have a PowerApp application with 10 PowerApps button flows. All these flows are not using additional connectors other than basic CRUD operations in SharePoint . Some of the flows are not triggering for some users sometime.

We tried to debug the issue and found that some flows are getting disconnected at random time. But even if it’s disconnected it will be working for the flow owner.

If we remove the flow and re add it ,it will work for some time and will get disconnected later. This issue is not consistent for all flows, but randomly happens for few flows.

Root cause of this issue is that, when we check the network tab of browser ‘Invoke’ call is not getting trigged for the button to trigger the flow.

7 REPLIES 7
knipsa
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here - so frustrating...

aaronhnguyen
Frequent Visitor

Did the issue ever resolve? Very frustrating since I run into the same problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone from Microsoft suggesting anything?

it is soooooo frustrating PowerApps button flow is not functional........

it would great if there is a error msg to show the root cause at least for debugging

dreamweaver9962
Frequent Visitor

Remove all the flows and re-add them

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I have gone through, removed all the flows, save, close browser, reopen and re-add 3 times in the last week. It does appear to be the only fix at the moment, but I am having to do this fairly frequently right now, its one app, with 3 flows run from 3 different buttons. I dont get any indication of what has gone wrong, not even an error, the user sees the dots along the top and nothing happens...

dreamweaver9962
Frequent Visitor

Are you making any changes to the flow after re-adding? In that case there is high probability that it will disconnect again. So once you are done with all your changes remove and re-add all. this is how we fixed this issue and it's the solution recommaned by Microsoft. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, only in one instance was that the case and I had changed the response to re-added to get the new schema, these just seem to flip out and die. I have turned on the automatic accept thingy, so the powerapp doesnt ask the users to confirm their connections, but I thought that just affected Powerapps connectors not Flow ones...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,866)