cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KotaroKo
Helper III
Helper III

PowerApps canvas app intergration with sharepoint site

Hi, guys! I put my canvas app on the sharepoint site and the blank space appears. I guess it's because of the resolutions? My app doesn't fit so It appears the blank dark space to fill the space that is left...Have you had this type of issue?

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@KotaroKo 

No idea what you are taking about.  A screenshot is worth a thousand words.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

hey. Please see the screenshots. on the first screenshot there is no black space. When i scroll down, at the bottom of the application appears a black space. I made application size smaller, but this black space doesn't disappear... The app is made in PowerApps and is put on the sharepoint site...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,491)