cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prae

PowerApps custom form not loading

Hi,

I have a Custom list with a Powerapp form used for Edit/Create/View.

Suddenly, the form has stopped laoding.

Users using Internet Explorer are reporting an issue, where when you click on New Item, the form starts loading but never stops as per attached screenshot.

We tried in Google Chrome and that works ok, the problem is I have already went a long way to make all users use IE for compatibility reasons.

I have attached errors from Developer tools/Console that pop up when the form is loading, not sure if thats any use to you.

Please help, i have a lot of users waiting to submit new reports.

Thank you

22 REPLIES 22

@Anonymous the issue we were experienceing was an issue from the Microsoft side. There was nothing we had to do on the our end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, it is working in Chrome but all of our forms are still getting stuck in loading mode when using IE11 and Edge. I am curious if others have the same problem, and how it was resolved..?

Hi Daniela,

This is no longer an issue for us.

Have you made changes to your form since?

You will need to make a small change and save&publish your forms to make the form use the latest version of PowerApps.

The new version should load correctly.

If you need to try a previous version, you can open the form and then go to File>restore previous version(i think), you can then see alll your versions and the versions of Powerapps they are using.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,223)