skylitedave Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: PowerApps customize form not loading

YAY!

Thx PowerApps team!

dixonthunder Helper I
Helper I

Great!  It's now working on launch, however when we go to edit the powerapp, the layout is all jumbled with all the fields showing up on top of each other.  How can this be addressed?  (this happened the same time as the not loading started). (See attached screenshot)

Power Apps
Power Apps

@CWesener/@EvanChakiMSFT - Do you know about the layout issue in edit mode.

@dixonthunder - Can you please try switching the "Render in classic canvas" under experimental features for that app and try it again?

dixonthunder Helper I
Helper I

App settings page never loads so I can’t change that setting. The top “spinner dots” keeps rollin’

Power Apps
Power Apps

@dixonthunder - Are you able to load the Account page and get us a Session Id please?

Shibu Helper I
Helper I

@Saraf

There is a filter expression in the On Start event, not sure if this is breaking the powerapps web studio. I can view the form design elements and not all of the advance properties. I can see the dots rolling over on top of the screen and not able to view the app setting and session details as well.

If I rever back to the start version of my form design, the page loads fine. But then I have to start building from the scratch. There is no provision to save the powerapps form locally or option to import/export like the MS flow.

dixonthunder Helper I
Helper I

When I go to the Account page and click on "Session Details" link, nothing happens.  I can't do alt-right click, and can't do a regular click.  No matter what I do, I don't get any action from that link.

dixonthunder Helper I
Helper I

@sarafankit any update on this at all?  This is a show stopper for us on this application.  

Power Apps
Power Apps

@dixonthunder - Sorry about that, I had forwarded this to the right set of folks to look into. I will try to see what is the team's investigation and get back to you.

Power Apps
Power Apps

@dixonthunderI just met with our support team and this issue was reported and the investigatin is underway. I'm not sure if you're the one who submited the ticket? If not, could you please submit one, so they can call you to discuss the details? I want to make sure we have the information for your specific issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,390)