cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

PowerApps customized form not loading

Hi

My company uses PowerApps for our SharePoint site (for creating and editing list items). Everything was working just fine last Friday (September 13, 2019) and now (starting September 16, 2019) the customized PowerApps on all our New Experience SharePoint lists are not working. They're all stuck on the loading screen.

I observed that if the PowerApp is the default one (no fields removed or added), it loads just fine. I tried deleting one field (attachment field) from a default PowerApp and it was stuck on the loading screen.

We've tried using it on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I tried clearing my cache on Chrome and Edge, no progress.

It loads when using Internet Explorer but it still takes a while.

I have also tried turning off Delayed Load in the Settings.

This is not an isolated case, my entire team is experiencing the same problem.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Try type following code to "item" property at your form in powerapps:

If(
    IsBlank(SharePointIntegration.Selected) || IsEmpty(SharePointIntegration.Selected),
    First(your_sharepointlist_name),
    SharePointIntegration.Selected
    )
Highlighted

Hi @golabem, I did as you suggested but it's still stuck on the loading screen. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

I am facing this same issue since morning..Don't know what is happened in background that my SharePoint custom is trying to load ….it keeps loading.

Any help?

Highlighted

Hi @Hardesh15,

It’s been more than half a year so I’m hoping my memory hasn’t failed me yet...

Everything went back to normal in around 4 days; apparently it had something to do with the PowerApps CDN, according to the PowerApps Staff I got to talk to. Can’t really do much about it, unfortunately.

Hoping it works soon, cheers.

Highlighted

Same issue here since this morning - any news on this?

it works in IE11

Regards

Dieter

Highlighted

@DieterLamb1

For me when i published it then 4 to 5 clicks on new tab worked well in any browser(Chrome, edge and Mozila). After that it goes to loading n loading......

Designer and infopath days were more charming than this.

I have logged a ticket with Microsoft. Lets hope for best. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@DieterLamb1 

The same problem since morning.

I hope it is on the Microsoft side. Once I re-publish Form it works for 1-2 tries and than again loading and loading.

Cache Cleaning does not work, Ctrl + F5 as well...

I am frustrated....

Highlighted

This is happening for us as well... 

In the list, when you access already submitted items.. the form launches in a blank mode or with the spinning wheel......
Is there any way we can open up a ticket with Microsoft about this?

Thank you

Highlighted

Our SharePoint custom forms has now been down several hours. ☹️ We had issues this weekend too, and the week before that when the onSave event stopped working. Seems to me Microsoft Power platform isn't very stable...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,800)