My company uses PowerApps for our SharePoint site (for creating and editing list items). Everything was working just fine last Friday (September 13, 2019) and now (starting September 16, 2019) the customized PowerApps on all our New Experience SharePoint lists are not working. They're all stuck on the loading screen.
I observed that if the PowerApp is the default one (no fields removed or added), it loads just fine. I tried deleting one field (attachment field) from a default PowerApp and it was stuck on the loading screen.
We've tried using it on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I tried clearing my cache on Chrome and Edge, no progress.
It loads when using Internet Explorer but it still takes a while.
I have also tried turning off Delayed Load in the Settings.
This is not an isolated case, my entire team is experiencing the same problem.