I have the same issue on an new app im developing. My test app with the same connection to the sql stored procedure is still working just not in my new app. Have created a new Flo and reconected. It all works on the studio just not on my mobile or in the Powerapps Runtime on PC.
I sorted it by creating a new flo. Removed all the flow fom the app. saved the app closed the browser. reopened and added the new flow and tested on phone. now it works. Hope i dont have this issue in my production app!!
Really good explanation of what's likely going on behind the scenes, solution didn't work for me either :'( I'm hoping Microsoft will acknowledge this problem so it can be resolved soon...
Same thing happened to me, all of a sudden it just started failing. I have tried all the things that everyone else has tried. Rebuilding, etc. MS needs to comment!
Same thing is happening to me. I have opened a support ticket with Microsoft. The engineer explained that Microsoft are aware of the issue and it was caused by an update that took place last week. We went through the following steps:
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to resolve the issue as yet. What region are you from? The engineer mentioned that other UK users have been affected by the issue.
I have managed to fix the issue : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/PowerApps-error-when-workflow-is-run-quot/td...
More testing required. Microsoft, please provide an easy way to tidy connections!
Opened up the PowerApp studio today and noticed that all of my flows had been disconnected since yesterday. I removed them and re-added them and it is now working without issue... Not sure exactly what was happening but i'm assuming Microsoft has been busy making some internal changes to the Power Automate platform the last little while. Hopefully everyone's is up and running again!
Had the same issue, only in the published app on a phone, in the editor it dit work.
The fix was to open powerapps on the device, when choosing between apps press on the (i) icon.
Her you get to see the allowed connectoins. press on the three dots ... and press change account. I had multiple connections because of previous attempts to fix it, when selecting an other is worked.