cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps export only for P2 plan?

This morning I tried to export some of my apps and flows but got this message:

"Your license(s) doesn’t support use of packaging feature. To use this feature, start atleast a P2 plan."

This was working for me a few days ago.

I haven't seen any info on export being restricted to certain plans. Has export broken recently? Or do I need some permission changed by my O365 admin?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

Re: PowerApps export only for P2 plan?

@Anonymous While packaging is its 'preview' phase all PowerApps users (even those with Office 365 plans) will be able to export and import apps.  When the preview is over a PowerApps Plan 2 trial or PowerApps Plan 2 paid license will be required to access the packaging feature.  This is detailed in my blog post around the launch of the preview here: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/blog/powerapps-packaging. 

We had a small bug where we ended the preview a little prematurely yesterday which is why you hit that error message. This bug should now be fixed.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi markforemansms,

Which plan are you using?

Do all the apps and flows cannot be exported on your side?

I am using PowerApps Plan2, I can export and import apps without issues.

As you said, there is no information on export/import being restricted on certain plans.

Could you please try again later? If you are still having the issue, I would suggest you open a support ticket to get the most qualified respondents.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mabel,

Fairly sure I'm on ythe PowerApps For Office 365 plan. I just tried again but same results.

Thanks,

Mark

Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

@Anonymous While packaging is its 'preview' phase all PowerApps users (even those with Office 365 plans) will be able to export and import apps.  When the preview is over a PowerApps Plan 2 trial or PowerApps Plan 2 paid license will be required to access the packaging feature.  This is detailed in my blog post around the launch of the preview here: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/blog/powerapps-packaging. 

We had a small bug where we ended the preview a little prematurely yesterday which is why you hit that error message. This bug should now be fixed.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks James, I can confirm i can export again. It turns out if i'd searched for "Plan 2" instead of "P2" that was in the error message, I would have found your post 🙂

Will there be advance notice when the pacakging preview is ending? I'll probably need to get approval and purchasing arranged in advance.

Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

I'll definitely reply back on this post once I have the specific date for when the preview will end.

The current goal is for the current preview to last for at least another month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks James for following up. The packaging feature is very friendly to use, and I especially look forward to begin able to switch Sharepoint lists on import when that feature arrives.

Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

@Anonymous I'm glad to hear that you are finding it useful, and, just FYI, I'm also personally looking forward to the ability to configure sharpoint lists on import :).

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,688)