cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps filtering multiple True value(Single line text) in one Sharepoint to another Sharepoint list multiple line textbox.

Hi Team, 

I'm trying to improve the onboarding process using 2 SharePoint lists.

My first list is JCM (Job Code Matrix), consist of single-line texts, the basic idea is if I put in code in PowerApps let say 01, it will list all the items in the SharePoint list marked as "Yes", it will not show if it's empty/blank. 

JCM.pngJCM1.png

PowerApps Screen Job Code 01 examplePowerApps Screen Job Code 01 example

My second Sharepoint list is called OnBoarding, one of the columns is JobCode, I would like to paste whatever the information appears in PowerApps JCM as per above to my OnBoarding JobCode - (Type) Multiple lines of text. As per below image. Then display the information on email as a new line using Power Automate. 

OnBoarding.png

May I know what's the correct way to do it? 

At the moment, I'm using IF statement but I don't want to use too many IF because it consists of 60 items in JCM SharePoint list. 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Bryan

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApps filtering multiple True value(Single line text) in one Sharepoint to another Sharepoint list multiple line textbox.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry but I have some confusion about your scenario. 

About "it will list all the items in the SharePoint list marked as "Yes"":

1. To list items in SP list, we usually use controls like Gallery, DataTable .etc. But in your screenshot, this seems to be a Form control and it only shows the details of one single item.

2. By "marked as "Yes"", which column are you referring to? It seems that all below columns contains Yes or No value. 

Capture.JPG

Which is the column that you want to Filter this list with "Yes"? Or did you mean you want to show the items that have all these columns with "Yes" value?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PowerApps filtering multiple True value(Single line text) in one Sharepoint to another Sharepoint list multiple line textbox.

Hi Mona,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I'm using Form control. I used if statement on visible -  If(domainaccount.Text = "Yes",true,false) 

If its Yes in sharepoint list, it will show if i put in 01 code on PowerApps. 

My issue is not sure how to transfer the information display on the form to my second sharepoint list Multiple Line textbox. 

Is there any other way to do it? 

Regards,

Bryan

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-monli-msft any resolution on the above issues? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,526)