Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastian3
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApps for Teams and "normal" PowerApps

Hi,

I have a question regarding PowerApps for Teams and the "normal" PowerApps.

I created an app in the normal PowerApps and would love to add some functionality of the dataverse. 

Is there a way to migrate my App to PowerApps for Teams?

Will Microsoft support both Power Platforms in the future or will they focus on PowerApps for Teams?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CNT
Super User
Super User

@sebastian3 The normal Power Apps is the Big Daddy. He will stay. You can export your App as an msapp file and import it.

Dataverse for teams is a subset of the Full Dataverse. So please make sure you understand the differences and limitations before you dive in. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CNT
Super User
Super User

@sebastian3 The normal Power Apps is the Big Daddy. He will stay. You can export your App as an msapp file and import it.

Dataverse for teams is a subset of the Full Dataverse. So please make sure you understand the differences and limitations before you dive in. 

Thanks for the information.

Yes first I just want to figure out whats possible and then I will look into the licensing. 

@sebastian3 Glad to help! 

@sebastian3 Glad to help! I would suggest to do a Test App in both and check out the pros and cons before you build something big.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,458)