cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps form not opening from Sharepoint List

Hi,

We have an issue in our PowerApps from yesteday . We have a sharepoint list and we are using a PowerApp form in the list. Now, when we clicked "New" button , PowerApps form is not opening. 

I have tried republishing the app , but that dosent work .

Session ID: 532e6c9e-e9ba-49ee-bafc-be0787c13b13
PowerApps 3.19092.12

Can anyone plesae help?

Thanks,

YV

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update frankzinck. I can confirm that the customized forms now work for me as well. However, another issue I have identified remains, still breaking the functionality for me. I suspect it has the same root cause as it again breaks only in "Modern" SharePoint:

After enabling content approval for items and creating new items, those have their "Approval Status" set as Pending. If the person responsible goes through the approval process and approves the item, the status is momentarily set to "Approved". However, a few moments later, that is reverted back to "Pending" automatically by SharePoint, for no particular reason. This breaks the approval functionality completely. This issue does not happen in "Classic" mode, however...

Hi All,

Now it's working.   looks like  MS has fixed this issue.

Seems like it is working here too now… thanks!

Problem is still there in our case. Once a column is formatted with JSON, the customized form will not open.

That sucks...... ours is working now. The engineer told me that developers were working on the issue and started to roll out the fix the other night. I would submit a ticket.

Hi Guys,

Again same issue ...

Now its not working even in IE.. forms, Sorting, filter.

@Ms: Please consider this on priority I have raised the ticket but no resolution till now.

ignore

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,488)