cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kooliokevin
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps gallery not showing new documents in SP document library - only new folders

I have a gallery which is presenting contents of a SharePoint document library, sorted alphabetically:

https://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/ATS/MethodSOPs/Forms/AllItems.aspx

Sort(Filter('Method/SOPs','Folder path'="MethodSOPs/"),'File name with extension',Ascending)

It presents all the folders of the top level folder, as expected:

kooliokevin_0-1669922267449.png

However, newly added files are not showing up on the gallery: 

kooliokevin_1-1669922303185.png

Existing files within the subfolders above are visible in the gallery, but any newly created file is not appearing. 

I've tried deleting/re-adding the data source in my app, I've tried building a fresh app with a gallery pointing to this document library, and same thing, missing the new files, only the new folder shows up

Pointing to a different SP site and document library with the same scenario (viewing existing data and newly created data) works fine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SebS
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@kooliokevin 

Check if your delegation limit in the settings of the app is increased from 500 to 2000 also, do You have more than 2000 files in all that folders?

If Yes, that will be the issue 'Folder path' is not Delegable, and that Yellow triangle indicates that so if You have a lot of files, they will stop showing eventually.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SebS
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@kooliokevin 

Check if your delegation limit in the settings of the app is increased from 500 to 2000 also, do You have more than 2000 files in all that folders?

If Yes, that will be the issue 'Folder path' is not Delegable, and that Yellow triangle indicates that so if You have a lot of files, they will stop showing eventually.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.
SebS
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@kooliokevin 

Check in to this Topic:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Delegation-issue-showing-files-in-document-l...

It should help if this is the issue You experiance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,706)