Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbgoh
Helper V
Helper V

PowerApps get json result from Power Automate

Hi,

I created a flow with Power automate to return Json result back to PowerApps. Here is my flow. It is running successfully. But when I want to get this result from Power Apps, there is nothing return.

sbgoh_0-1619496763691.png

Here is the API I used: https://eservices.mas.gov.sg/api/action/datastore/search.json?resource_id=10eafb90-11a2-4fbd-b7a7-ac...

Here is my PowerApps:

sbgoh_1-1619496890322.png

But it is returning empty collection. Any idea?

5 REPLIES 5
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@sbgoh You need to add a Respond to powerapps at the end of your flow and pass the JSON in your last step.

Mira_Ghaly_0-1619497541688.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi @Mira_Ghaly  if I used the following API on my flow, it is working without adding the respond to PowerApps in my flow. So I don't understand what is the different? Is my first API too complicated?

sbgoh_0-1619503041188.png

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@sbgoh 

May be I understood you incorrectly ... what I understood is that you want to pass the response from your flow back to powerapps .. is that correct?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

yes Correct. Pass the Json response from flow to Powerapps. But the collection results is empty.

sbgoh_0-1619503798172.png

However, using the same flow with different API below, I can get the results in my collection. I don't even need to add Respond to PowerApps.

sbgoh_1-1619503923539.png

Here is the result of the 2nd API.

sbgoh_2-1619503974223.png

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@sbgoh I suggest to compare the json from the 2 APIs

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,647)