Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

PowerApps hangs when duplicating screen

Hi All,

I have a powerapp with a main screen that contains dozens of controls. I am trying to duplicate the screen, however when I do so powerapps development enviroment show the loading screen but never finsihes loading, no matter how long I wait. I have tried closing the session and duplicating the screen again but it keeps happening. 

This does not happen in my other apps.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApps hangs when duplicating screen

Hi @AnthonyPhan,

Were you using the web browser to duplicate screens?  I just tested with web and I cannot reproduce your issue. Please also try with other browsers/clearing cache/a new app.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Re: PowerApps hangs when duplicating screen

Hi @v-monli-msft,

The issue seems to be resolved now. I left the screen on over night and the screen was finally duplicated over night. I belive it took hours. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,532)