cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

PowerApps integrated with Power BI

Hopefully somebody may have experienced the same issue or knows how to make it work.

I have just completed an app which, was working with no issues whatsoever. However, I have now embedded this app into a PowerBI Report using the new visual. Got that to work, got the integration working with Power BI Report filters again with no issue. However, now when I load the app on mobile device, there is no data visibile within the initial gallery as, its filtered against the PowerBI Integration however, there is no data within the Power BI Integration gallery.

Any recommendations or suggestions from people out there.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Could you provide your session id, you can find it in Session details under the account page (from your mobile device).

thanks!

Cherie

Highlighted

Cherie,

I have found solution. I have built the App as a fully Offline Capable even though the data is coming from Sharepoint. Since my main Gallery is in a Collection, it does not seem to interact too well. What I have done is add a Variable that enables the user to switch on PowerBI Filtering if they are in a Power BI Report which, changes the Gallery Filter content to include the PowerBIIntegration Value.

PowerAppCRY.PNG

Highlighted

Sounds like you have a good solution. The integration object only has data when embedded within Power BI, so you will need to check if it's available.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,101)