cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

PowerApps keeps asking for authentication

Is anyone else experiencing issues with opening apps today. I can log into the home page but when I pick one of my apps to edit I get either: 1. It asks me to authenticate and keeps looping when I do or 2. When I click to edit one of my apps, it opens a new page and hangs. The page is white. I can see it calling the app in the browser bar but nothing happens. 

I've been working in PowerApps all day. This started to happen about 2 hours ago and I have not been able to open any of my apps to edit. Is this a me or Microsoft problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApps keeps asking for authentication

@mzarate Are you still experiencing this issue editing PowerApps? There was no outage yesterday on our side, please do let me know.

Dejinmi

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: PowerApps keeps asking for authentication

Usually it's related to your network. Please check your network's condition. Try to clear your browser's cache and update it to the latest version. And then try to reopen PowerApps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,839)