cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marty_Dub
Helper II
Helper II

PowerApps landing screen unable to retrieve apps

Ever since the last update to PowerApps on Apple iOS, all my users are presented with the attached screen when they first open the PowerApps app. They need to manually refresh (by pulling down the screen) which then successfully retrieves their apps.

Our support line is blowing up with users complaining their PowerApps are down. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and whether there is a local solution I can implement rather than waiting for Microsoft to push through another update which will (maybe) resolve.

App Landing Screen.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
anasurielnh
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Marty_Dub 

The app list in the Power Apps mobile app may appear empty when you lose internet connection before the app list has completely downloaded. This can happen in any of the following scenarios:

• It's the first time you're signing in to the mobile app.
  • When you pull down to refresh the app list.
  • When you come back online after a period of being offline. The app list is automatically refreshed.

To resolve connection-related issues, ensure you remain connected to the internet while the app list is fully downloaded.

You can find more information regarding troubleshooting issues for PowerApps mobile app here 

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Community Support Team - Ana Navarro

If this post helps, please consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly, it also closes the item. If the content was helpful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Marty_Dub
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks @anasurielnh  - unfortunately that's not the cause in this case, as all devices are connected to either 4/5G mobile networks or high speed office WiFi. Opening the PowerApps iOS app on any of the devices presents a blank screen with the network connection error in all cases. I think i'll prepare some screen recordings and open a case. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,095)