cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps mobile: Download/extract data from Collection to text or excel format

Hello everyone!
I created an app that collect data from the fields to the collection.
This function is ideal for offline jobs.

My goal is to upload the data to the sharepoint when the user is online.
How every, that function requires premium account.
So, my workaround is to just download all data in collection and send it via email(manual) to the user that is using PC.

My question, is it possible to download all data in Collection using mobile? 

JohnKenneth_0-1606467314578.png

Code in "Add" button
Collect(coEnrollmentSaveOffline, {AOName: TextInput1.Text, ClientName: TextInput2.Text, ContactNumber: TextInput3.Text, Product: Dropdown1.Selected.Value});
SaveData(coEnrollmentSaveOffline, "SaveEnrollment")

Code in "Recall" button
LoadData(coEnrollmentSaveOffline, "SaveEnrollment",true)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

@JohnKenneth 

You could just go ahead and try it and see what happens.

The heavy usage of SaveData and LoadData can affect performance, the way to be really sure in your case if performance is an issue or not, is just to try it on the target devices. For more general details on the usage of SaveData and LoadData, on how much memory you should usually have available, and so forth, you may want to check on the SaveData and LoadData functions in Power Apps (docs.microsoft.com reference)

If your question actually is regarding that you are trying to find the specific location of SaveData's underlying "file" or "files", you may want to see this post where it was discussed and answered - "Where is SaveData location?" (powerusers.micros...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

@JohnKenneth 

You could just go ahead and try it and see what happens.

The heavy usage of SaveData and LoadData can affect performance, the way to be really sure in your case if performance is an issue or not, is just to try it on the target devices. For more general details on the usage of SaveData and LoadData, on how much memory you should usually have available, and so forth, you may want to check on the SaveData and LoadData functions in Power Apps (docs.microsoft.com reference)

If your question actually is regarding that you are trying to find the specific location of SaveData's underlying "file" or "files", you may want to see this post where it was discussed and answered - "Where is SaveData location?" (powerusers.micros...

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

@JohnKenneth

I use SaveData/LoadData in one app and it works fine.. I'm not premium either... Maybe you're using a specific connector that I don't? I just use Sharepoint connector.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (22,818)