cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

PowerApps not capturing survey data

Hi there! I'm new to Power Apps, not sure if I'm using it correctly with an app I created so I tried a template app to see where and how the information is being captured but I can't find it. I used the Employment Engagement Survey template and sent it to an coworker to complete. She submitted her answers and I went back to the data excel sheet to find her answers but they did not populate in the responses tab. Can someone let me know how I can view submitted data once the survey has been completed? Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Can you please provide more details on the template app? I cannot find that in the make.powerapps.com > Start from template.

Highlighted

I found it under Power Apps -> + Create -> Start from template -> All -> Employee Engagement Survey. It's a Canvas app.

Thanks.

I am able to reproduce the problem. I would suggest using any other sample template or creating your own sample app with reference to this template app.

You can highlight this to Microsoft Support as well, so that template can be fixed.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Highlighted

Ok, thanks. I will try the support. I don't understand how to use Power Apps very well so would you be able to help me figure out a formula that would work? I want to capture the response data from the survey. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,183)