cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
versdev1
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps not functioning

Hi,

I wanted to continue working on my PowerApps solution, but today it does not function properly. This in EDIT mode while I am developing. The modal windows are shown by default because the OnVisible where I set my variable for modal window is not functioning. Navigation doesn't work, the fields are all over the place because the relative positioning is no longer working, there is connect to data source on the form even though the data source has been set. Everything was working last night. It all started happening today. Combo boxes DisplayField property is not read and defaults to ID values.

It seems that PowerApps doesn't read properly the files and I need to redo variables, formulas, DisplayFields etc. Has there been update to PowerApps which has caused all these issues? In short, PowerApps is not working at the moment.

Could you please help?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GuillaumeGedima
Advocate I
Advocate I

In PowerApps Studio you can revert version from Account (change version). I did an it work now...

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Corissandageri
Helper V
Helper V

Yes I am having all sorts of weird stuff going on. Variables miss behaving, and labels dropbox and combobox fill disappeared. I rewrote some of my update context lines and they worked ??

Faatimah
Frequent Visitor

Same for me. nothing seems to work in Edit mode. but app is working fine in Play mode. I currently just 'estimate' the changes I want to make and work fine. But still need the Edit mode to work properly for major changes.

GuillaumeGedima
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same for me, not working in Edit mode, same for Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Data not connected, lost of  "layout", in most of screen even if it seems to be OK in play mode... Big slows, updating on every move... . Try to restore another versions and do the same.

kid101
Regular Visitor

Same issue not working at all. The layouts are all jumbled up. The X and Y are not working. Tried on all browsers. 
The working app just doesn't work anymore in Development mode. Restoring to the previous version has not helped the same error, even after restoring to a really old version of the app has not helped. is it because of the 3.21022 Release roll out? Need help.

versdev1
Frequent Visitor

I think it’s reader within PowerApps missing to read metadata/properties and adjust elements on the screen. Update?

_benatherton
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am having the same/similar issues. I have sidebars which come up when a variable is set to visible which are all showing and not disappearing within the editor. Also my forms in my app are saying they cannot connect to data, and the border colours within the form have all been set to black. 

Really need help with this urgently. Can't afford to waste time manually fixing these issues. My app was working perfectly fine when I left it yesterday evening. 

markfleet
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same issue for me. Power Apps Studio has been completely unusable since yesterday.

As example is my screens have a Width property of "Max(App.Width, App.MinScreenWidth)". This does not calculate correctly and the screens are being displayed tiny. If however I set a static Width and then revert back to the formula above, the screen renders to the correct size.

I agree with @versdev1's comment.

GuillaumeGedima
Advocate I
Advocate I

In PowerApps Studio you can revert version from Account (change version). I did an it work now...

View solution in original post

GuillaumeGedima
Advocate I
Advocate I

Version.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,584)